Friday, January 9, 2015

I tried to go back in December...

India was awesome. I wanted to return but the visa bureaucracy was such a hassle the first time, I expanded my horizons for my "travel year." (I hate to sound superstitious, but it's amazing that I was able to fly in possibly the only ethical way available in the era of Global Warming!) Since I was flying stand-by, I could make plans last minute. Unfortunately that squeezed out Brazil, which also demands visa hurdles.

I started studying Russian in hopes of going to support leopards in the 'Stans... but that didn't pan out. So in 2014 I ended up speaking Spanish,

Arabic,
French,

German,










Italian,



Indonesian,

Mandarin, Japanese,








Romanian,
and...

Tibetan! ག་ལེར་ཕེབས་། (Goodbye!)

VC Bestor
FangedWilds.org
Twitter
Facebook

Fanged Wilds and Women Program is a 501c3 Tax-Exempt Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment