Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Goddess in Stones

Thanks to you who wrote via our website, FangedWilds.org.
I'll suspend the blog till I get back from India.
Till then, I recommend A Goddess in the Stones :
The Dongria Kondh girls "....came skipping down the paths in parties, flashing their eyes in all directions, chattering in high-pitched birdlike voices." They wore "richly embroidered scarves, and combs plus a dagger in their hair."
My blog continues here.
Namaste!
VC Bestor
FangedWilds.org
Twitter
Facebook

Fanged Wilds and Women Program is a 501c3 Tax-Exempt Organization

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame that you don't try and send blogs during your journeys. It's more interesting than summing it up later. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - I'm afraid I'd post "Someone please phone the front desk at my hotel and tell them I need water to drink but I can't get off the LOO!" ....(Just kidding - I doubt I'll be anywhere with wifi when it happens - ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I saw what I thought was a cat in the stones of our sweat lodge, but now I realize it's you in this profile picture. It glowed clearly for the whole round. Interesting. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete